[DeTomaso] Cleveland Specific Thermostat

Mike bluebugman2 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 29 11:31:39 EDT 2011

Hi first of all if you want a Roberet shaw Thermostat- I have actually 2 of them and I used a Stants #13468 thermostat drilled 2 -3/16" holes in the body and it stays @ 182 @ the motor ( have a direct mechanical guage in the motor)and in a stand still position it will get to 195% until the fans kick on or I manually turn them on then it drops back to 182%.

If you want to buy the Robert shaw thermo let me know

thanks Mike V

Need an Home Inspection with Thermal Imaging/Infrared Technology

Buying a foreclosure property ? CALL US

"Lets us see whats lurking in your walls"

805-522-1054
www.commercial-homeinfraredinspections.com

commercial-homeinfraredinspections.com