[DeTomaso] Subject: Re: NPC: SUV

doug sedon sedond at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 17:41:48 EDT 2011

judy, you said:

"Personally I love my Toyota 4Runner which is a replacement for the Honda Passport that was totaled when we were t-boned by an Excursion; that,
Roland is why the wife needs an SUV in our area - to keep alive!  My Z28 nor Jack and I wouldn't have come through that collision with only
bruised bodies."

well...  i suggest you get rid of the z28, the pantera, the motorcycles, everything else fun.  why not yust stay inside?

doug s.,
#2602; no match for a ford excretion in in a collision.  neither are my three bikes, my gen-1 scion xb or my alfa gtv6-3.0