[DeTomaso] More Panteras for sale

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 11:21:09 EDT 2011

sad but true, people are parting with their things to survive.  it may be
happening to you or the guy next door, you just never know.  it's a good
time to buy if you have money, not such a great time to sell.  Remember all
this the nexf time you get the opportunity to vote, research your
candidates, retire those who pander to the entitlement receiptants, who send
state money out of state and enforce antibusiness rules and regulations.

Michael Shortt