[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 86, Issue 21 Critical Rpm

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Thu Sep 22 18:20:41 EDT 2011

In reality it only does it when lugging the motor
but you cannot run in that spot very long

I have jetted my car up several times before
going to the track to keep it from running lean
which it still shows slightly at full tilt... even
though I am going up in elevation

I though about doing a dyno run but decided
it made no sense as the car runs good enough
and it seems like most of the tracks I run
are at elevation so it would have to change again

I could back the jets down a little in my
area to get a little more snap but it is actually
easier to drive with it a little rich.. not as edgy

Bob Benson