[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 86, Issue 21 Critical Rpm

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Thu Sep 22 18:58:44 EDT 2011

Bob

In my previous post I mistaken stated low idle speed screws when I meant
"jets".  On your big carb the main jets probably are not part of the
equation until over 3000RPM.  Smaller slow speed idle air jets will richen
the mixture before the main jets are engaged.

I believe my car acted as you described.  This was the fix.

JT