[DeTomaso] Droid phone NPC

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 14 11:43:15 EDT 2011

I have a phone problem and I have been looking for an app to fix it. Sometimes my calls go straight to voicemail. My customers will leave a message, if I press 5 it will repeat the called from number sometimes, and other times NOT. I need an app that will identify the caller's number even if it goes straight to voicemail.  In fact, I really don't care that I get the message left. I just want the number so I can contact them. How about it?  Thanks Bill 1362

If you want it SLICK.. bring it to SLICKUM Paint Shop www.slickpaint.com