[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 86, Issue 14-Electrical

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Wed Sep 14 11:52:52 EDT 2011

I wired my fans with relays and a small
fuse block on the fire wall with each one
switched... fixes the problem of going thru
the  Ignition switch but I also do not run them when
moving over 40mph... the car actually will
cool down maybe 5 degrees on certain days
if the fans are off on the freeway

Just need to remember to turn them on when
cruising.. but I watch that gauge almost as much
as the gas gauge

My early car ...Jan 72... has a few fuses that I think
someone put in to bypass things early in its life
I need to figure which ones I can get rid of some day

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera