[DeTomaso] Radiator Fan Relays

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Tue Sep 13 15:43:29 EDT 2011

Bob,

On the diagram that I have in front of me there is a relay #10 called
General relay. The coil is powered by the ignition switch and the power is
taken from the ammeter and routed to a handful fuses, among them the one
feeding the radiator fans. I conclude that the radiator fans are not loading
the ignition switch. Other items fed by this relay are window motors, heater
fan and AC clutch and condenser fan.

Tomas