[DeTomaso] Radiator Fan Relays

Bob Timma ddbt10 at msn.com
Tue Sep 13 15:18:49 EDT 2011

Ken,
The radiator fan power through the original wiring goes through the ignition switch. Thus if you have a high radiator fan load, you could melt the ignition switch. The relay diverts radiator fan power so it comes directly from the fuse box or where ever you have it hooked up to. The ignition switich circuit is used to activate the relay coil. So I would recommend the mod.
Bob T.