[DeTomaso] Didn't Mike Drew drive this car?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 9 21:58:06 EDT 2011

Wow, with something like only 38 built and 2 in the US I was aware of that is a huge loss to De Tomaso history.

I actually like the Guara, but confess don't know taht much about them. Are they all fiberglass? The damage looks mostly cosmetic, wonder if any molds or parts exist? It's somewhat tempting at the right price.

Julian