[DeTomaso] Searching Ebay NPC

Will DeMelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Tue Sep 6 13:11:31 EDT 2011

Thanks for everyones  help. I was able to get over the boarder without a
beating or handcuffs. I used a couple of other listings to prove my very low
purchase price.  Also, I think I was successful in flattering the older,
chubby woman serving me. I had to go for a bite to eat after, because the
back of her neck looked like a pack of hotdogs.
Will