[DeTomaso] Hot water valve

Jim Gray grayjim at cox.net
Wed Oct 26 21:49:03 EDT 2011

Mike,

As Asa says it is easily rebuilt and, as I remember, the needed o-rings are
available at Ace Hardware.  The downside is that it is a PITA to get to.

I rebuilt mine about 7-8 years ago.

Any chance of a Grillot drive to Phoenix for the 2012 Rallye?  We're
starting to gather commitments here in OK.

Regards,
Jim Gray