[DeTomaso] One-owner cars

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 18:23:08 EDT 2011

Could be, but remember that before the LM decision was made, the Pantera was
called the Daytona Corba Coupe.

Front Cover of Road & Track no less (I have 2 copies of it )

Cobras were derived from AC cars of the UK.
and has been mentioned, they already had the Capri from Germany

while GM brought over the Mini Corvette, the Opel GT (cute car)

Supposedly, the car was never called Pantera until the prototype
photographer labelled his film with the Pantera name,

Mike Drew?  Comments???

Michael Shortt