[DeTomaso] RIP Dan Wheldon

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 19:43:16 EDT 2011

Just saw it on SpeedCenter, a real mess on the track, fortunate that there
were not more fatalities.  He always seems like a nice guy with a real love
of the competition and just being there.  Sad.

Michael

Another rant for another day, but I loathe spec series racing because of
situations just like this, the gifted and the not so gifted bunched up
together. It has always dangerous as shown today.
Yes, it may not be a spec series in name, but is it.