[DeTomaso] RIP Dan Wheldon

fastgrandma fastgrandma at aol.com
Sun Oct 16 19:50:12 EDT 2011

I just looked at the coverage on speed.com and comments from several other drivers said that the track is not well suited for open wheel racing so it was kinda like an accident looking for a place to happen as well as some drivers doing crazy things so early in a race.  Once the first collision happened it just escalated so made it difficult for the other drivers to have  a safe place to go.  Too sad that it resulted in a death.

Judy D