[DeTomaso] EFI

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 5 17:58:34 EDT 2011

closed loop makes some adjustments.  you still have, in a simple system, cranking, cold idle, acceleration, deceleration.  my problem is only with part throttle acceleration.  the idea of being able to make changes from your computer is so nice in theory.  If I could fix this problem, I would keep the system because I like the tech and the adjustability.  However, I do have some rage against the machine, since I cant get it to work properly and I dont know where the problem lies...