[DeTomaso] EFI

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 14:01:57 EDT 2011

Michael,

But I don't want a carburetor anymore! :-)

And thanks... You jogged what little memory I have left.
The carb I bought years ago that would barely allow my 377 stroker to run
was a Demon.
Wouldn't touch one of them unless someone gave me one and then I'd put it on
eBay.
:-)

And I _am_ enjoying my cars!

Back 9 years ago when everyone was whining at me for having a crappy old
fuel only Haltech F9a and that I should go with the latest and greatest do
everything EFI setup, my reply was....
See you at the track!

Now then... I know the rest of the SCPOCA guys are waiting on me to set up a
track event, so I better get going.

Later,
Kirby