[DeTomaso] The strange case of...

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Oct 2 23:33:15 EDT 2011

It's not a turbo... it's a Red Herring.  ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist.
The absolute coincidental part of the whole thing is that both cars are
twin turbo cars and wore the exact same license plate at one time.  The
black car looks very much like a Hall Super Pantera (or whatever it was
called).  The red one may have been an earlier turbo set up by the same
folks.  Perhaps both cars were at Gary's shop at one time?  My bet is on
the same owner.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie