[DeTomaso] Pantera

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Tue Nov 29 08:33:53 EST 2011

John
Here is an excerpt from a new member intro I put together for Panteras
Northwest.  You'll find the instructions to get tied into the Realbig
Pantera email Forum.  Good luck and keep us in the loop.  We're always
interested to find out how a resurrection is going.  Mike Thomas, VP,
Panteras Northwest, VP, POCA.+

 The Pantera email forum is an international forum where anyone can look for
advice on how to fix or find anything, look for another member or search
history on a car, just about anything you can think of. The forum is a great
place to start asking questions: the only rule is that there is not such
thing as a dumb question, so ask away. You can join the Pantera forum by
going to http://realbig.com/mailman/listinfo and clicking on the link to
DeTomaso. There are two outstanding member websites.  One with probably the
most comprehensive range of Pantera information and technical help, is
http://www.panteraplace.com/, set up by POCA member Mike Dailey from
Atlanta, GA.  The other is www.provamo.com, set up by Chuck Melton.  He has
probably the most extensive DeTomaso register currently being worked, and
it's likely he has history on your car.  He also has an extensive Cars for
Sale listing, as well as parts and technical into.  Both of the these are
hobbyist sites, and are there for the DeTomaso community to enjoy.  However,
both Mike and Chuck are not opposed to help in supporting their sites should
the data they've provided be of use to you.