[DeTomaso] Pantera

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 10:02:23 EST 2011

I also put in a blurb about 1)POCA and how to join, 2)how to get on our
local chapter email list (YahooGroups), 3)the Pantera International Forum,
4)how to contact the vendors, 5)other interesting sites like qv500.com that
have good info on the cars, 6)places to look for cars for sale if they are
looking for a car.

Jeff
6559

Registry:
http://www.detomasoregistry.org/
    Run by a POCA member. Please register your car. This a great resource
for people looking for a car.
http://www.qv500.com/detomasoregistry.php
    A good alternative registry that has lots of good info beyond the
registry.
http://www.smartstorepos.com/pushbuttons/index.html
    Alternative registry for the early "Push Button" cars.
http://mangustainternational.com/
    Alternative Mangusta registry.

Cars for sale:
http://provamo.com/  good, he runs the Registry
http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/frm/f/2250045562  good
Hemmings
Ebaymotors  some good, some not so
The monthly POCA newsletter has cars for sale, as does the POCA website
http://www.pim.net/pim1.html  expensive
I'll forward emails of cars I see for sale.