[DeTomaso] Borla/TWM induction kits

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 18 15:42:12 EST 2011

The TWM setup is an IDA pattern, so the TB's will fit a 351C 48 IDA intake manifold. That said the IDA intake manifold is usually the limitation on height. AussieSpeed are reproducing the low Cain 351C IDF manifold if there are IDF TB's available that would likely fit as Weber 48 IDF's will fit under a stock screen with the Cain manifold.

I have a 302 TWM setup at home and as long as my home is still there I can take measurements when I can get back there.

Julian