[DeTomaso] Borla/TWM induction kits

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 19:15:59 EST 2011

In addition to being narrower, the 302 Windsor intake manifold bolt pattern is different, and I assume the position and dimensions of the runner are different.  I think the 302 deck height is 8.2 versus 9.2 for a cleveland, so the block is about 0.707 inches shorter.

I'm building an EFI with a Weiand single plane manifold and 4 barrel throttle body.  Not as cool as 8 stacks, but a lot cheaper and may perform just as well.

Ken