[DeTomaso] Near tradgey last night

chris bupp whatcop at msn.com
Fri Nov 4 16:46:56 EDT 2011

My house was built in 1986, and the double & single doors have the coil springs wound around the long shaft above the door, and I can vouch for the gunshot sound when they break.  I have replaced three of em so far.   Lotta energy there.  Tensioning the coil has to be done carefully.  I know a guy who had his coil collar wrench flung across the garage and through two layers of sheetrock and mostly through the paneling in his house........

Chris Bupp