[DeTomaso] Electromotive

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Thu May 26 13:22:52 EDT 2011

In a message dated 5/26/11 8:41:52 AM, peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net writes:

> Is there anyone out here with real world experience with Electromotive
> Ignitions? This is an older set up but the software is loaded, the equipment
> is in place, but the 2 items are not communicating with each other....yet.

My experience via Joe Perrucci's older setup was, the wires going to the
crank pickup are small, sensitive and are not adequately strain-relieved. On
one 1000 mile trip to 'Vegas & back, Joe lost THREE sensors. The sensor and
especially the wires need good debris shields and a strain relief loop. Good
luck- J Deryke