[DeTomaso] WANTED :Meriah fans and door glass

John Bentley gndplne at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 22:57:48 EDT 2011

ok, now we're talking about something completely different.  Evaporation is a great way to cool stuff.  Spraying water or alcohol (or combination of) on the radiator is very effective and is used in many places.  Heck, Mikey could probably tell us about how DC-8's needed water injection for take-off!  ok, well, maybe that was before Mikey's flyin days!

I did watch him fly an ILS in the blinding snow in a C-5A to Elmendorf AK one time.  Awesome.

JB