[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 80, Issue 31-Hard Launches

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Thu Mar 31 16:41:32 EDT 2011

I can say my car is glued very solid,
cage, upgraded suspension, chassis braces
on the track when moving along
but if I just mosy out and hit the gas hard.. up
in smoke... drop the hammer and I can hit the rev
limiter without going more than a few feet... tires
spinning.. I actually filled my shop up with smoke
for a while recently moving the car while it was already
outside the shop

Remember unless you are tracking the car hard I
really believe the tires are really not up to a temp where
they can hook up that well.. I do run Dot Road race tires

Again if launched hard and not hooking up then
how do you hurt the ZF??

Bob Benson #3 black pantera