[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 80, Issue 31-Hard Launches

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Thu Mar 31 16:33:59 EDT 2011

I have had 345's 335's and now have 315's
ALL of them fry so easy and to tell you the truth the
345's were michelin Pilots spun the easiest
Now maybe the dragstrip makes a difference with
all the rubber on it.. I tried autocrossing it and
it was like driving on Ice trying to get the rears
to hook up.. very gentle on the throttle like riding
my dirt bike in the mud

I will tell you my dart block 411 inch stroker
spins up quicker than any other motor I have had
with the exception of my 331 I sold off recently

Bob