[DeTomaso] powerjection

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 23 06:29:15 EDT 2011

with the original powerjection system, there was basically one v8 engine program that everyone starts with.  it ended up being way too rich for my engine, which surprised me given what this modified cleveland should be doing.  they have updated the software, so I cant speak for the current system.  the system would just be better if either they had a number of techs you could easily reach on the phone, or if there was an online forum.  It was advertised as plug and play, meaning you turn it on and drive it, but in my case, not even close.  the biggest problem has been with cold starting and idle.  i wonder if FAST's EZ EFI is any different?  justin