[DeTomaso] Valve train

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Wed Mar 23 02:47:27 EDT 2011

2011-03-23 02:00, Tony DiGiovanna skrev:
> Confirm that you do not have the moroso oil restrictor kit installed in the
> bottom end of the block.  Its not supposed to be compatible with hydraulic
> lifters, flat or roller.  Opinions vary.  Also, confirm the lifters aren't
> rising high enough in their bores to lose oil pressure in the lifter supply
> circuit.

The Moroso kit works fine with hydraulic lifters if you skip the single
large restrictor. The small restrictors restricts oil to the cam
bearings, and have no effect on the oil pressure to the lifters or valve
train.

http://www.moroso.com/catalog/images/22045_inst.pdf

Thomas (running the kit in my hyd roller engine)