[DeTomaso] Valve train

Tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Tue Mar 22 21:00:29 EDT 2011

Confirm that you do not have the moroso oil restrictor kit installed in the
bottom end of the block.  Its not supposed to be compatible with hydraulic
lifters, flat or roller.  Opinions vary.  Also, confirm the lifters aren't
rising high enough in their bores to lose oil pressure in the lifter supply
circuit.