[DeTomaso] The ultimate response to poor customer service....

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Thu Mar 17 22:05:44 EDT 2011

Dear Jeff,

            I like the way Bob Smith thinks.

                   Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On
Behalf Of JJD1010 at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 4:18 PM
To: detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] The ultimate response to poor customer service....

In a message dated 3/17/2011 1:03:45 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
flashbangpop at yahoo.com writes:

Stories similar to this are not uncommon.  It would appear we  live in a
time
where modern technology has created something incredibly  stupid:

The unfixable car.

Bob Smith, Bob Smith Ferrari Restorations, refers to latter day  cars as
"throwaway Ferraris" because they have way too much electronics that  will
become unserviceable as time goes on.

Jeff
6559