[DeTomaso] Orphaned Campys

Larry Weston lplugw at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 07:00:26 EDT 2011

Gentle Readers,
It's sad to hear there are so many orphaned 7 & 8 campys languishing out there, separated from their vehicles.
I would be happy to provide a proper home for at least one 8" wheel. Or a pair, but I really only need one.
My right front (casting date 9/73- if I'm reading the little code right) has got some issues.
Noticeable runout visible when we were spin balancing the tires and damage where the little clip goes to hold in the center insert. Actually, the clip won't even stay in the groove, and the insert is glued in place with silicone at this point.
Thanks,
Larry.