[DeTomaso] Magnesium annealing- was Campagnolo Paint prep

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Mar 15 13:38:26 EDT 2011

 Now see what you started?  :-)

I am hoping a mind brighter than mine will chime in here, but a little
research shows there are different properties for cast magnesium alloys and wrought magnesium alloys.

It appears wrought alloys may not be so content with annealing, but cast versions seem to gain benefit.

So where is the metallurgist in this forum?

Larry