[DeTomaso] craigslist updates - cars and parts

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 14:21:31 EDT 2011

Good afternoon friends, from Oklahoma...

(Just the messenger)

Newly listed Cars for sale:

"earliest" 71 pushbutton in FL.No price but for those interested in a
special car.this could pretty rare if the seller speaks the truth.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/2261083149.html

the white Hall gt5 is still listed as available, and appears to have some
more pictures? I might not remember the original ad though.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/2263510465.html

red 72 in CT still listed.same price

http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/cto/2257610386.html

high priced white pre L.new to the market from what I can tell..

http://daytona.craigslist.org/cto/2249943966.html

Ive seen this car somewhere before, either c-list a few weeks ago or maybe
eBay.looks like a pretty cut up old race car but who knows, price is pretty
cheap.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/2253912014.html

this is a nice looking car.price seems fair to me.Wow..

http://ventura.craigslist.org/cto/2239153769.html

don't know what to make of this, no year given, no pictures, no price.not a
very good way to sell a car IMO. No offense if you are out there listening..

http://monterey.craigslist.org/cto/2239796748.html

Parts for sale:

Set of 4 8" white campy's, look crusty. - 750 bucks

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/pts/2263674734.html

used recaro seats that seller claims fit his Pantera..

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/pts/2264756135.html

Cleveland from a 71 supposedly.no price

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/2255389545.html

big horsepower motor according to the seller.some unknowns even to the
seller.?

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/pts/2258653401.html