[DeTomaso] Fw: Re:  Pantera fall down go boom :<(

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Fri Jun 24 18:43:03 EDT 2011

Bud's post shows the stream he got with a bigger hole.
Doug says he watched his stream onto the gear with an 030 hole when primed.
I'm happy so long as it drains down onto the gear.

Other points:
The local builder says they put an 040" hole into all the Windsors and
BBCs they do but not so often Clevelands.
I got mine done by the eyeglass-frame shop next door to the builder at
030" and they used their laser drill.
dave