[DeTomaso] NPC - WHO screwed up the economy??!!

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 20:30:19 EDT 2011

Most of the NPC posts on the DeTomaso list are without reference to
politics or other crazy beliefs we can disagree on, but the ones
randomly submitted about politics to seem to lean right much of the
time.  Maybe Larry is just trying to balance that scale a bit?

I have a number of other lists that I can be chummy with my friends
about my liberal views, and it's fun to lay a steamer on another
mailing list to see if anyone's listening, but I think we assume that
right leaning posts will be more accepted on an automotive list.  That
may be true, but it does not guarantee universal agreement.

Democracy is the novel idea that some people may disagree with you,
but we will politely listen to each other and vote our own personal
conclusions.  It does not mean we will be open to new ideas, but I
think it does offer an environment where that is possible.

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso