[DeTomaso] NPC - WHO screwed up the economy??!!

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Wed Jun 22 20:50:45 EDT 2011

Well said.  Although to balance out those of us who are "right" he'll need to move even further  to the left!
Despite my undeniably conservative views, I have positioned myself to please the left as well:  my car is green, I installed green dome lights, and I have a green LED light bar mounted on the front of my car.  So when I hit 160 in my 408-cubic-inch, premium gas-guzzling V-8-powered Pantera, I really am going green!
Chris