[DeTomaso] 15in rims, trying to fit tires front & back

B. Seib oldwheel at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 7 22:41:16 EDT 2011

Hi Sue

I just checked Tire rack and they have 225/60/15 AND 275/60/15 in Goodrich
radial TA. Not fantastic tires, but all the same tread and design. Not very
pricy. Might get you by. The original tires on a Pantera were 60 series not
50 series, so unless your car has been modified, these may work just fine
for you? The rear ones will slow the engine down a touch in fifth too.

What say the rest of you on the list?

They should fit, correct?

Barry

----

Hi,  I am in a real big mess now.  One of my BF Goodrich TA front tires has
a deep cut in it. The Ta radials have been discontinued, so I can;t just buy
one front tire. Front tires are 225/50/15 and rear 265/50/15. I have spent 6
hrs today trying to find a brand that has both sizes and have learned far to
much about tire sizing. Does anyone have any suggestions. I just can't
afford to upgrade to 18in rims and tires just now.  Sue
Free Quiznos Coupons
Celebrate our 30th with Savings. Print Four Great Offers Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4deed330446f3c2e3dst01duc

----