[DeTomaso] New Carb - high idle

Erik Anderson eanderson at geotracinternational.com
Sun Jun 5 20:35:27 EDT 2011

I am hopeful the carb is not a total wash (right out of the box) as I
researched the options carefully.  Seems everyone has a lot of negative
things to say about every carb out there - so I tried to pick the lesser
of all the available evils.

My high RPM seems to have been an issue with the throttle linkage
sticking to the air cleaner.  It's gone ... and tomorrow #3528 goes in
for a new distributor - so the carb and timing will get a lot of
attention.

Wish me luck ... especially my pocket book!

EA