[DeTomaso] New Carb - high idle

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sat Jun 4 17:22:29 EDT 2011

EA, I hate to tell you, but that Holley Avenger is a problematic carb right
out of the box. I spent 3 weeks fiddling with a brand new one, eventually
replacing everything but the main body and still couldn't get it to pick up
the secondaries without spit-back. Holley eventually told me the Avenger
series are emission-compliant carbs made specifically for CA. It had 50 miles on
it when I sold it for a smile and a handshake... Call Holley and see what
they can do for you.
Good luck- J Deryke