[DeTomaso] 72 Kalifornia DMV Verbiage

Peter Kovacs peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 3 17:50:21 EDT 2011

Ken and Brent will get the attachment. if they know how to share it, please do.
It will be stripped from the list.

In the future, I would spend very little effort attempting to avoid the initial
citation. If the officer wants to show you who is boss, he will because he is. I
would spend NO time at the referee or with the BAR. Even when they admit they
don't know what to do, they will make up huge rules to justify their existence.

The Judge just wants to get through their caseload and not waste time with
piddly $hi+ which this was. As a correctional violation it was a waste of the
courts (and everybodys) time to debate this. As a side dish to my moving
violation, it got tossed quickly.

Peter Kovacs
209 345-6708
209 436-2000 fx