[DeTomaso] 2011 Summer Summit Photos and Videos

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 12:45:01 EDT 2011

Please tune in to the 2011 Summit Summit Channel
at "Detomaso Summer Summit" on Facebook
to see our photos and videos between Friday Night
and the following week as we all upload our images.

Really looking forward to a great time, Forecast in for
Home Base area ( Asheville, NC ) is
90 degree days
60 degree nights with partly cloudy skys
and 5-10 mph winds.

Chance of NC and TN State Troopers is 100%

Be Careful, learn the corners of your car, they
are especially anal about crossing the center line
on these twisty roads. Nnobody wants a
Harley Davidson Hood Ornament anyway,
as Country Music Singer, Actor and Part time
 NASCAR Racer Marty Robbins said after his
last crash.

"You might straighten it and clean it, but you'll
never get the smell out".

Michael

--

Michael L. Shortt