[DeTomaso] NPC - Raining in Sunny California

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Thu Jun 2 07:47:14 EDT 2011

Speaking of Harley guys, I have a pilot friend in the neighborhood who,
amongst his other toys, has a BMW touring bike.  He was telling me about a
Harley T-shirt he saw that says "If you can read this, the bitch fell off",
with the Harley logo in the middle.  Well, being somebody who just can't
miss an opportunity to raise somebody's eyebrows (another former Marine
pilot), he decided to have the following put on a T shirt with the BMW logo
in the middle.

"Wenn du das lesen kannst, das Weibsbild fiel herunter von"

He figures the BMW highbrows ought to get a chuckle out of that, when they
figure it out.

 . . . Oh, and he's taking orders . . . ;-))

Mike Thomas