[DeTomaso] EFI Fuel Pump

arkoch at earthlink.net arkoch at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 1 17:21:41 EDT 2011

Will, I am partial to the Essex (SX) fuel pumps.

For information on their pumps, including schematics, go to their web site at:

http://www.sx-performance.com/Fuel_Pumps.htm

I use the 18203, rated at 80 gph at 45 psi (1000hp) for my setup.  However, for your hp range I would look at the 18208 that is rated at 67 gph at 45 psi.

I also use one of their regulators (15402) and fuel filters (41002), both great products that have served me well.

If you have any questions, call them.  Their tech department is very helpful.  Great company to deal with, one that stands behind their products.

Dick Koch - Atlanta