[DeTomaso] POCA Store is back up on-line

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Jul 31 21:27:29 EDT 2011

PRICES REDUCED:

The POCA Store has just completed their inventory of all items returned
from the Reno Fun Rally this year.  With items and quantities updated,
we have once again re-opened the on-line store.

http://www.poca.com/pocastore

Please note we've reduced prices on many of our items, take advantage NOW!

Check out the fantastic artwork for the 40th Anniversary t-shirts.  Very
few remaining, quantities and sizes are limited.  The store may consider
a new run of this shirt if there is enough interest.  Commitments need
to be made to the store before August 12.  If we get enough, we'll have
a new run made.

Some items we've had for many years are dangerously low in quantities.
Now is a good time to buy since we won't be getting any more in the future.

The POCA Club Store takes PayPal, credit cards and personal checks.
Shipping is by USPS; some special arrangements may be made by contacting
us first.  The POCA Club Store does not guarantee stock.  If an item you
order is out of stock and will not be re-stocked, you will not be
charged (credit card or check) or you will receive a refund (PayPal).
The POCA Club Store is run by volunteers in their spare time, please do
not expect brick-and-morter business response times.

Place your orders now, for Christmas delivery.  :)

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie