[DeTomaso] Tail Light Lens Screws

J. Sean Keane jskeane6 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 20:15:56 EDT 2011

Hi,

Does anyone know (or can point me to a resource where I can look it up
myself) what type of screws are used to hold the tail light lenses on? I
just bought replacement units, which look great, but the NOS screws look
to me like they are going to rust just like the old ones did. I'd like
to get some in stainless, to help keep the new lenses looking good.

In case anyone is interested in a similar refit, I bought both the left
and right tail light assemblies from PIM, at $521.45 for the pair,
including shipping. That was for the complete unit that bolts onto the
car, not just the lenses, and included the gaskets, which were
completely missing from my old set. While that's pricey, it seems to be
the going rate, and they really do look a whole lot better than the old
ones.

Regards,

J. Sean Keane