[DeTomaso] Oil Pressure Sender

CharlesMcCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 13:13:09 EDT 2011

As long as we're comparing pressures, I installed a mechanical oil pressure
gauge with a T fitting in the original lòcation.

The stock pressure gauge registers about 70 when cold, while the mechanical
registers 80psi.

When warm, the mechanical gauge reads a rock steady 60, while the stock
gauge reads anywhere between 45 and 55, with occasional really weird
readings, which is why I installed the mechanical gauge in the first place.