[DeTomaso] Oil Pressure Sender

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Sun Jul 31 12:00:35 EDT 2011

I have standard oil pumps in both my Pantera and my Longchamp. The Pantera
has 40-50 PSI on start up and when warm on highway rpm. For the Longchamp
it's above 70, like yours. When the Longchamp idles warm, it goes down to 50
PSI, so it's not shorted

Pantera: K&N 3001 and 10W-40 Royal Purple Synthetic
Longchamp: crummy cheapo filter and no brand 15W-40

I don't know if the filter/oil difference is the reason or the gauges are
different? I've decided not to worry about it...

Mvh/Regards
Mikael