[DeTomaso] NPC - Cordless Drill needed

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 10:42:30 EDT 2011

Makita makes nice stuff....they have a cordless drill that is impact
drive...its TOUGH and has a lot of torque...more than than a normal drill of
the same voltage....agree also its hard to go wrong with DeWalt...all kinda
upper end on price. I have a black and decker 18 that is very reasonably
priced and works great for 99% of what I want to do...the rest I do with
compressed air...or electrical with a cord...
Cullen