[DeTomaso] NPC - Cordless Drill needed

Tom Scales tom at scalesfamily.com
Wed Jul 27 10:34:21 EDT 2011

I bought and like the Black & Decker 18v. Primarily because the batteries are interchangeable with a large number of other things.  Weedeater. Leaf blower. Circular saw. Flashlight. Dust buster (best dust buster ever)

I own almost all of them, about 10 batteries and 6 chargers.  I always have charged batteries.

Tom

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone